School Announcements / Latest News
Program Change Requests: Information for StudentsProgram Change RequestsPlease use this form to address schedule problems such as wrong level, missing a class or scheduled for the wrong class
• Fill out this form if you are not scheduled for the correct classes or are missing a required class.
• WE DO NOT MAKE SCHEDULE CHANGES TO ACCOMMODATE TEACHER REQUESTS OR TO CHANGE LUNCH PERIODS
• If the schedule change is made, the student will receive a revised schedule through email.
• Until there is a new schedule, students should follow the original schedule mailed or posted on Home Access.
• Schedule changes will only take place up until SEPTEMBER 18, 2020.
• Any changes after that would require getting a program change form from the counselor and getting the required signatures.New Rochelle High School
NRHS BYOD Policy
Please see the attached document for our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy.New Rochelle High School
Registration for 2020-2021 is open!
Visit this page for all information about the registration process, which has been modified for the COVID-19 crisis.City School District of New Rochelle
2020-2021 SCHOOL WELCOME LETTERS/CARTAS DE BIENVENIDA 2020-2021
Click the link below to see New Rochelle High School's 2020-2021 School Welcome Letters
Use el enlace para ver las cartas de bienvenida de la escuela 2020-2021 de New Rochelle High SchoolNew Rochelle High School
Calendar of Events
IEYMS Book Fair BeginsCity School District of New Rochelle
Middle Schools Winter Sports Season BeginsCity School District of New Rochelle
Board of Education Meeting
IEYMSCity School District of New Rochelle
Half Day Elementary Schools - Parent Teacher ConferencesCity School District of New Rochelle
Parent-Teacher Conferences for Elementary Schools
To be held virtually.City School District of New Rochelle
"New Rochelle High School, with its smaller learning communities, is dedicated to developing responsible, respectful, tolerant citizens who value cultural diversity and who possess the intellectual, social and emotional independence to become lifelong learners and contributing members of a global society."